We are giving 10 lucky winners a chance to win a free pass to attend MWC 2015. Starting February 10, 2015, we are hosting a fun contest on Twitter for 3 days!
All you need to do is answer or retweet simple questions on the Emerging Connecting Billion™ and if you're lucky, you just might tweet your way to #MWC15 this year!
It is as simple as that! So get started by following @Vserv on Twitter and stay tuned for the updates and clues.
Update: This contest is closed as of February 13, 2015
How the contest works:
1. Follow @Vserv on Twitter
2. Between February 10 and 12, 2015 (UTC/GMT 00:00 – 23:59) everyday, @Vserv will ask few questions based on our insights about the Emerging Connected Billion™ on our Twitter feed. You have to answer any of those questions correctly or retweet and if you are lucky, you will win the free passes.
3. You will get clues to the answers if you follow us and visit the Emerging Connected Billion™ Insights page on our website
4. Tweet to @Vserv and answer the questions using the hashtags #VservMWC and #MWC15
5. Every day, 2 or 3 lucky participants will win a FREE pass to the MWC 2015.
1. All participants must be 18 years and above. Competition is open to participants across the world, subject to local laws.
2. All participants must be following @Vserv on Twitter.
3. Winners will qualify only if they answer the question by tagging @Vserv and using #VservMWC and #MWC15 hashtag in their tweet.
4. Contest runs between February 10 and 12, 2015 everyday between UTC/GMT 00:00 – 23:59
5. Two or three winners will be announced on the subsequent day of the day on which the questions have been asked.
6. Vserv will only give MWC 2015 Exhibitor Visitor Passes to the individual who wins the contest. He/she would have to manage visa, travel, accommodation, other arrangements and expenses on their own.
7. Passes are non-transferable. The winning twitter handle / person cannot change his/ her name after sharing the details with us.
8. The decision of the judges will be final.
9. If for any reason the selected winner is not able to attend MWC 2015, Vserv reserves the right to use the prize pass at their discretion.
10. Contest rules are liable to change at the discretion of Vserv.
11. We'll not be liable for any unforeseen event like cancellation or postponement of event, misconduct by the participant during the event etc.