The Ad Operations Executive will be responsible for worldwide Ad Sales operations, including account management, campaign deployment & optimization and inventory management.This involves working closely with the Sales team to develop our ad management operations and ensure clients receive a service that exceeds expectations.
- Manage and conduct all implementation aspects for campaigns including client and order setup,inventory reservation, and order optimization.
- Liaise closely with clients throughout campaigns, often on an every-day basis and manage administrative, campaign work and ensuring that all campaigns complete on time and on budget.
- Serve as an expert on ad-serving solutions to assist the media team in managing client relationships.
- Interface directly with clients/agencies to receive, test, and implement advertiser creative
- Manage order revisions, creative changes, and assist sales team and clients with reporting
- Investigate and resolve operational queries from client/account team, including inventory, creative assignment and tracking discrepancies.
- Report and analyse advertising revenue each month – granular reports by client, geography,product, channel etc.
- Continually evaluate and develop Operation management processes to ensure this area of the business scales with the rest of the digital unit. Should follow best practices based on industry trends.
- Manage growth by capitalizing on opportunities for increased effectiveness and efficiency by setting up key automation and productivity initiatives across the business.
DNA – Essential Skills
- Experience with one or more ad management and targeted marketing
- Experience in Mobile Internet media operations or Wap site publishing/production
- Knowledge of the Mobile/ Online advertising industry, trends, technologies and pricing models
- Knowledge of accounting and finance processes and concepts, including revenue and billing
- Ability to compile and analyse performance data and metrics
- Advanced knowledge of excel
- Ability to work independently and deliver
- Flexibility and enthusiasm to learn new ideas and concepts
- High Competitive and adhere to project timelines
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent relationship management Skills and a good team player
- Confident, passionate and enthusiastic attitude
Qualification: Graduate / Master’s in Business Administration
Experience: 1-3 years