The Manager Developer Alliances will be responsible for scoping for new partners, tying up with premium developers and to get exclusive and interesting revenue opportunities for monetization – in both free and paid eco-systems. Take care of end to end relationship management with Developer’s right from on boarding, servicing, and revenue management. This role combines elements of Sales, Business Development and Client Management.
- Manage all facets of the business development cycle prospecting new developers, communicating Verve's value proposition, negotiating and renewing contracts.
- Monetize inventory and get incremental revenue through our relationships
- Maximizing the revenue through various monetization strategies – using Vserv's comprehensive monetizing offerings as well as developer's needs.
- Market scanning, identifying and collaborating with application & Game developers, Distribution portals, Publishers/Aggregators and re-sellers to create verticals of inventory
- Work closely with the developer operations team to ensure a successful execution
- Continuously engage with alliance partners to maintain healthy working relationship based on mutual business value
- Experience in Business Development & Alliances in Mobile Applications/Developer eco system
- Understanding of app consumption and monetization across various platforms
- Understanding of Development, Distribution and publishing of apps
- Strong understanding of industry trends in mobile technologies and online advertising
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Service and client relations oriented with ability to successfully network with leading decision-makers and all levels of management and personnel
- "Hands On" solution-oriented team player
- Excellent communication skills, especially presentation skills with a knack for consultative selling
- Self-Driven Individual who proactively identifies opportunities and makes things happen & persistently chase opportunities.
- Excellent Relationship Management Skills and a good team player
- Problem Solving attitude
- Excellent relationship management Skills and a good team player
- Hunger to outperform in a fast growing environment
- Strong analytical & numerical skills with Commercial awareness
- Creative flair and enthusiasm for new ideas and concepts
- Confident, passionate and enthusiastic attitude
Qualification: B.E. & Masters in Business Administration
Experience: Min of 3-4 years of experience of Developer Relations