One of the concerns new developers & publishers have is – reaching the minimum payout threshold so that they get the money they have earned at the earliest! With bank wire transfers fees costing a fair bit, keeping a minimum payout threshold is pretty much a common industry norm.
With our new PayPal integration – all that is about to change! We have now enabled payouts via PayPal starting at just $1 minimum payout. All you need to do is ensure you setup your PayPal details in your Vserv account and we’ll deliver your revenue!
A couple of key aspects about how we have improved and streamlined our new payouts process:
- The new PayPal mode is available to developers & publishers from all countries except India.
- To enable payouts via PayPal, you just need to log into your Vserv account, where under the “My Account” section you can change “Preferred Payout Mode” to PayPal and verify your PayPal credentials.
- PayPay has limitations on the maximum transaction amount and also accepting payments on this mode may incur PayPal fees as per your terms with them. The maximum payout amount currently possible is $5, 000 (USD) but may vary by country or your account status.
- We recommend you also maintain both – your bank / wire transfer details in your Vserv account, as a fallback to ensure payments are not delayed incase you cross the PayPal upper limit. Bank wire transfers outside India continue to have a minimum payout threshold of $250.
- Our Developers & Publishers partners in India will will need to continue using bank account for receiving payments, but the new minimum threshold has now been reduced to just $5!
- All other terms of your earnings, such as payments cycle, credit period etc continue to remain unchanged.
- Incase you need any support or clarifications on our payouts – just write in to email@example.com
We welcome your feedback as we continue to further improve our payouts process. Watch this space for more updates!