The Product Manager will be responsible for Product Strategy of VMAX and increase the profitability of existing products to developing new products. The role involve understanding in marketing research, and promotional planning with a mission is to successful take a product from concept to commercialization. One must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Engineering, and Marketing) through market requirements, product positioning key benefits, and target customer
- Work with an engineering counterpart to define product release and updates
- Function as a product owner during development via agile/scrum process
- Works with Quality department regarding compliance
- Work with marketing to define the go-to-market strategy
- Day to day product/service operation.
- Primary liaison with vendors for Product Development like technical writer, UI/UX Designer
- Analysing potential partner relationships for the product
- Experience in app/game development and technical understanding of app/game lifecycle.
- Experience in business reporting requirements capture, analysis and development
- Experience product management focusing on Mobile services
- Comprehensive understanding of the Mobile Eco system, customer needs, competitive landscape and partnership opportunities, and capability to translate them into implications and execution plans.
- Conceptualize new ideas and evaluate them objectively from a market and financial standpoint
- Combination of creative and analytical talents
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Self-Driven Individual who proactively identifies opportunities and makes things happen.
- Excellent relationship management Skills and a good team leader
- Good project management skills
- Creative flair and enthusiasm for new ideas and concepts
- Great presentation capabilities
Bachelors of Engineer / Masters in Business Management (Marketing)
Min 3 -5 years in Product Management