The Sr. software engineer will be responsible to design efficient, adaptable, & reusable code. The role requires to tuning components for high performance & scalability using techniques such as caching, code optimization, and efficient memory management. This will involve working with architecture, application development and operations to help achieve a state-of-the-art environment that meets current and future business objectives.
Technical Skills Required
- Participate in all aspects of the development lifecycle including requirements analysis, estimating,design, implementation, testing, and release
- Good understanding of the object oriented design principles
- Knowledge of HTTP, Socket
- Additional Swing knowledge for the development of new UI components from scratch is a plus.
- Ability to handle fast paced work environments and deadlines.
- Understanding of agile software engineering processes with unit tests, detailed specs, code documentation, code review, scrum, etc.
- Ability to understand business goals and map to technical requirements.
- Should be familiar with Eclipse/NetBeans /IntelliJ IDEA IDE
- Ability to work independently and deliver
- Flexibility and enthusiasm to learn new ideas and concepts
- Logical and innovative skills
- High Competitive and adhere to project timelines.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent relationship management Skills and a good team player
- Confident, passionate and enthusiastic attitude
Qualification: Minimum BE or B Tech in Computer Science or equivalent
Experience: Min 3-4 years of work experience.