The software engineer will be responsible to design efficient, adaptable, & reusable code. The role requires to tuning components for high performance & scalability using techniques such as caching, code optimization, and efficient memory management. This will involve working with architecture, application development and operations to help achieve a state-of-the-art environment that meets current and future business objectives.
Technical Skills Required
Primary: PHP5, AJAX MySQL, Perl, HTML, DHTML, XML & Java Script,
DNA - Essential Skills
- Participate in all aspects of the development lifecycle including requirements analysis, estimating,design, implementation, testing, and release
- Ability to work independently as a part of a team, take responsibility and deliver. Experience in Agile/SCRUM is a huge plus.
- Very good understanding of database technologies and SQL Optimization
- Experience with front-end scripting languages
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable code for UI components
- Experience working with HTML / CSS / JS in high-performance environments
- Strong in OOPs (Object Oriented Programming), Threading, generic data structures, patterns and OS fundamentals
- Experience in using source code version control
- Experience with network based applications and protocols
- Understanding of Server-Side technologies
- Understanding of ad serving technologies
- Understanding of mVAS eco system
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- Experience working on Wordpress CMS and Plugins
- Intermediate-level SQL syntax (JOIN, UNION, aggregation and conditional functions)
- Intermediate-level DB design (data normalization, foreign key constraints, indexes)
- Experience working with third-party APIs.
- Good Analytical skills
- Flexibility and enthusiasm to learn new ideas and concepts
- Logical and innovative skills
- High Competitive and adhere to project timelines.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent relationship management Skills and a good team player
- Confident, passionate and enthusiastic attitude
Bachelors of Engineer / Masters in Computer Application
Min 3-5 years