JD - Software Engineer Reporting
The Team Lead will be responsible to design efficient, adaptable, & reusable code. The role requires to tuning components for high performance & scalability using techniques such as caching, code optimization,and efficient memory management. This will involve working with architecture, application development and operations to help achieve a state-of-the-art environment that meets current and future business objectives.
Technical Skills Required
Primary: PHP, Mysql, Linux, Aapche.
Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
DNA - Essential Skills
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules. Ensure overall reliability, security,availability, and high-performance code.
- Write and co-ordinate unit testing efforts for the produced solutions.
- Participate in code reviews, refactoring sessions and discussions on product architecture.
- Analyse system issues and problems and implement solutions rapidly.
- Meet aggressive deadlines while working under pressure, dedication to building high-quality deliverables while being thorough in all aspects of the development lifecycle.
- 3-4 years of experience solving highly complex problems related to implementation and analysis of enterprise-class PHP/MySQL-based solutions.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Yii, Zend
- Knowledge of object oriented and use of design patterns wherever applicable.
- Experience with version control systems such as SVN and Git.
- Web Services - Experience building modern web services
- Hands on with database systems like MySQL, PgSql
Minimum BE or B Tech or equivalent
min 2-3 years of work experience