Looking forward at attending Mobile World Congress (MWC) this year? And didn’t get a chance to WIN the all expense paid trip via our Developer Survey contest?
Don’t worry! As promised, we have something exciting lined up for you folks!
We are providing all of you a big opportunity to win entry passes to witness the mega event. 10 lucky winners could grab a $1000 pass for FREE to go to MWC 2014!
Starting 27th January 2014 we are hosting a fun quiz on Twitter for 5 days! All you need to do is answer or Retweet our simple mobile related questions and if you are lucky, you might just Tweet your way to #MWC14 this year! What say guys? Are you ready to pack your bags and travel to Barcelona, Spain and be part of the World’s biggest mobile convention?
So get started by following @VservMobi on Twitter and stay tuned for the updates and clues to all the questions that will be asked during the contest period. Stay alert and get lucky!
How the contest works?
1. Follow @VservMobi on Twitter
2. Between 27th January – 31st January (UTC/GMT 00:00 – 23:59) everyday @VservMobi will ask a few questions based on mobile trends and news we share on our Twitter feed. You have to answer any of those questions right or Retweet and if you are lucky, you will win the free passes.
Hint: You might just get clues to the answer if you follow us.
3. Tweet to @VservMobi and answer the questions using the hashtag #MWC14
4. Every day, 2 lucky participants will win a FREE pass to the MWC 2014. (worth $1,000 each)
1. All participants must be 18 years and above. Competition is open to participants across the world, subject to local laws.
2. All participants must be following @VservMobi on Twitter.
3. Winners will qualify only if they answer the question by tagging @VservMobi and using #MWC14 hashtag in their tweet.
4. Contest runs between 27th January – 31st January everyday between UTC/GMT 00:00 – 23:59
5. 2 winners will be announced on the subsequent day of the day on which the questions have been asked.
6. Vserv.mobi will only give MWC 2014 Exhibitor Passes to the individual who wins the contest. He/she would have to manage visa, travel, accommodation, other arrangements and rest of their expenses on their own.
7. Passes are non-transferable. The winning twitter handle / person cannot change his/ her name after sharing the details with us.
8. The decision of the judges will be final.
9. If for any reason the selected winner is not able to attend MWC 2014, Vserv.mobi reserves the right to use the prize pass at their discretion.
10. Contest rules are liable to change at the discretion of Vserv.mobi.