The User Interface Designer would be responsible for designing front end for all platforms and products for Vserv. Being a part of the product team, the User Interface Designer would be closely working with Product managers and engineering to ensure all Design and Usability needs are executed on time and at a high standard.
- Drive design strategy, project approach and scoping
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, interaction flows, and visual mockups to effectively communicate product intent.
- Ensure smooth presenting, refining, specifying and potentially integrating work with engineering, marketing, and operations – all within specified guidelines and timelines.
- Strategically design the customer experience, identify all potential customer scenarios, and write flow diagrams to share with product management and engineering teams.
- Conduct user requirement analysis to identify key current and future customer needs
- Effectively communicate product usability issues and design options to team members and leadership.
- Lead interaction design through the development lifecycle, from initial exploration through final design deliverables such as use cases, task flows and user interface elements.
- Set priorities, manage scope and provide actionable guidance to ensure delivery.
- Advocate consistency of user interface design while fostering consensus and understanding of the customer-centric intersection between Design, Usability, Content, Business and Marketing viewpoints.
- Experience in appropriate design tools including Fireworks, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Experience in some kind of prototyping tool (Axure, Balsamiq, etc.)
- Document application navigation, interaction flows, page-level feature and functionality
- Unde4stand web-based information architecture and design, as well as fundamental usability principles.
- Strong understanding of user-centred design process.
- Quickly understand broad strategic concepts, capable of focusing on the details level to weigh options and identify tactical product solutions.
- Combination of creative and analytical talents
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Self-Driven Individual who proactively identifies opportunities and makes things happen.
- Excellent relationship management Skills and a good team leader
- Good project management skills
- Creative flair and enthusiasm for new ideas and concepts
- Great presentation capabilities
B.Des, Any design related field, Any Degree in Design
4 -5 yrs into User Interface / Interaction design